Indian Navy Coaching
Prepare for Navy Success with Govindam Defence Academy !
INDIAN NAVY ”SSR” & “AA” ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS :
Unmarried Male Indian Citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan.
Educational Qualifications : Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination withMaths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects;Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
Age : ( 17 to 20 for SSR ) & (17 to 19 for AA)
SELECTION CRITERIA :Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
Written Test :
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi &English) and objective type.
- The question paperwill comprise of four sectionsi.e.English,Science,Mathematics andGeneral Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :
PFT will consist of 1.6 Kmrun to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (UthakBaithak) and 10Push-ups.Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Medical Standards :
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorisedmilitary doctors as permedical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimumheight 157 cms.Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Goodmental,medical and physical health free fromany disease/ disability, likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties. Colour perception: CP II.
- No Cardio- vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, varicose vein, corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
- Medical standard should be as per the detailed guidelines issued by IHQ MoD (Navy) in NO(Spl) 01/2008.
Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartarremoved from teeth prior to examination.
Visual Standards :
Without Glasses : ( Better Eye – 6/6 ) ( Worse Eye 6/9 )
With Glasses : ( Better Eye – 6/6 ) ( Worse Eye 6/6 )